Monday, July 11, 2011

Red Velvet Stef is in the house!

Hi friends, Red Velvet Stef here! It's been a good 8 months since I have been able to reach out and talk to my fans! I hope everyone is doing fantastic, and I am so excited to share with all of you what has been going on in my life. I have received tons of emails, FB messages and tweets asking, "What happened to Red Velvet Stefanie?" To make it short & sweet, my lovely business partner and I decided to go our separate ways in November 2010, but now I am back & better than ever! I have had the most interesting 8 months of my life, traveled, made new friends, enjoyed life, soul searched and truly got to know myself and what I want to do with my life. The goal of this blog, is to share with you the "fall" of Red Velvet Stef (it's actually all quite hilarious, didn't realize my life was such a comedy), how I picked myself back up and moved forward and now, all of the things that I am enjoying most in life. I am currently moving forward with a new and exciting baking niche, working as a Marketing & Catering Manager, taking hosting classes, DJ classes and doing restaurant reviews. I am your classic case of ADHD in one little fun blonde package, so if you need a cupcake baking host/DJ/food critic, holler at your girl! Looking forward to sharing all of my fun adventures with you soon and of course, some fabulous recipes here and there!

xo Red Velvet Stef

1 comment:

  1. Great Job....Here's to many food adventures!!! Cheers RVCA!

    ReplyDelete